復仇者聯盟經典臺詞中英文對照

            網絡整理 分享 時間: 收藏本文

            復仇者聯盟經典臺詞中英文對照

            以下由我愛個性網整理分享:復仇者聯盟經典臺詞中英文對照

            整個宇宙 歸您The universe, yours.

            至于人類 除了灰飛湮滅 還能有什么下場?And the humans, what can they do but burn?

            所有人員注意All personnel,

            疏散命令已確認the evacuation order has been confirmed.

            聯合暗能量任務 西區 飛馬計劃

            到底什么情況?How bad is it?

            問題就是 我們也不知道That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

            塞爾維格博士觀測到 四小時前宇宙魔方能量爆發一次Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

            NASA沒準許塞爾維格進入測試階段NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.

            他沒在測試 他根本就不在實驗室里He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.

            這是魔方自發行為Spontaneous event.

            魔方自行啟動?It just turned itself on?

            現在它的能量等級呢?Where are the energy levels now?

            不斷上升 塞爾維格控制不了 我們就下令疏散了Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.

            全部撤離還要多久?How long to get everyone out?

            全部撤出基地還要半小時Campus should be clear in the next half-hour.

            再快點兒Do better.

            長官 疏散人群怕是徒勞Sir, evacuation may be futile.

            那難道讓他們坐這兒等?We should tell them to go back to sleep?

            如果我們無法控制宇宙魔方的能量If we can't control the Tesseract's energy,

            逃到天涯海角也躲不了there may not be a minimum safe distance.

            我要你確保I need you to make sure

            所有第二階段的原型機安全撤離the Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.

            長官 當務之急在此嗎?Sir, is that really a priority right now?

            不到地球毀滅那一刻Until such time as the world ends,

            我們都得做好本職工作we will act as though it intends to spin on.

            把技術部全部撤走Clear out the tech below.

            所有第二階段研究的設備全都裝車運走Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone.

            是 長官Yes, sir.

            跟我來With me.

            博士 情況文案吧Talk to me, Doctor.

            指揮官Director.

            我們現在知道些什么?Is there anything we know for certain?

            宇宙魔方處于異常狀態The Tesseract is misbehaving.

            會是虛驚一場嗎? - 不 看起來不妙- Is that supposed to be funny? - No, it's not funny at all.

            宇宙魔方不單單是活躍 它在反應The Tesseract is not only active, she's behaving.

            你試過給它斷電了吧I assume you pulled the plug.

            它是個能量源She's an energy source.

            我們試圖切斷 它總會重啟的We turn off the power, she turns it back on.

            如果能量飽和...If she reaches peak level...

            這不正是我們需要的嗎 博士 掌握宇宙的能量We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.

            可我們還無法掌控But we don't have the harness.

            我的計算還遠沒有完成My calculations are far from complete.

            它還不斷發射干擾波 輻射And she's throwing off interference, radiation.

            沒什么大礙 低強度的伽瑪射線Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation.

            這可能就是大礙That can be harmful.

            特工巴頓在哪?Where's Agent Barton?

            鷹眼?The Hawk?

            跟平時一樣 窩自己巢里Up in his nest, as usual.

            呼叫特工巴頓Agent Barton, report.

            我把你帶來I gave you this detail

            是為了讓你湊近看個究竟so you could keep a close eye on things.

            遠點我看得更清楚Well, I see better from a distance.

            那你有沒有看到這東西怎么啟動的?Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?

            博士 能量又開始攀升了Doctor, it's spiking again.

            沒有人進出No one's come or gone.

            塞爾維格也沒做過手腳And Selvig's clean.

            沒有外部聯系 也沒有即時通訊No contacts, no IMs.

            如果真有什么人在搞鬼 肯定不在這一端If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn't at this end.

            這一端?At this end?

            這個魔方就是通往宇宙另一端的大門 對嗎?Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?

            門的兩端都能開Doors open from both sides.

            還不行Not yet.

            先生 請放下你的長矛Sir, please put down the spear.

            你挺忠心You have heart.

            請留步Please don't.

            我需要它I still need that.

            我們不必把這事兒鬧大This doesn't have to get any messier.

            當然要Of course it does.

            我遠道而來 就為了它I've come too far for anything else.

            我是從阿斯加德神域來的洛基I am Loki, of Asgard.

            我肩負光榮的使命and I am burdened with glorious purpose.

            你就是洛基Loki,

            托爾的弟弟brother of Thor.

            我們兩族并無瓜葛We have no quarrel with your people.

            靴子和螞蟻也沒什么瓜葛An ant has no quarrel with a boot.

            你是要踐踏我們?Are you planning to step on us?

            我可是帶著好消息來的I come with glad tidings

            要建立一個不被束縛的世界of a world made free.

            不受什么的束縛?Free from what?

            自由Freedom.

            自由是彌天大謊Freedom is life's great lie.

            擺脫了它 你才能真正體會到Once you accept that, in your heart,

            什么才是平靜you will know peace.

            說得好 "平靜"Yeah, you say "peace",

            我覺得你說反了吧I kind of think you mean the other thing.

            長官 弗瑞指揮官在拖時間Sir, Director Fury is stalling.

            這個地方馬上要爆炸了This place is about to blow

            上面幾百尺的土層塌下來and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.

            他打算把我們活埋了He means to bury us.

            以前的法老也這么干Like the pharaohs of old.

            他說得對 通道正在崩壞He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.

            兩分鐘內再不走我們就得喪命于此We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.

            好吧Well, then.

            我需要這些車I need these vehicles.

            他是誰? - 他們沒告訴我- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.

            特工希爾!Hill!

            能收到嗎?Do you copy?

            巴頓叛變了Barton has turned.

            他們拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他們!They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!

            好 快走吧 別管了 快走!Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!

            樓上沒人了 長官 你快走We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.

            指揮官?Director?

            弗瑞指揮官 能收到嗎?Director Fury, do you copy?

            宇宙魔方落入敵方手中The Tesseract is with a hostile force.

            有人員傷亡 希爾你呢?I have men down. Hill?

            許多人被埋住了A lot of men still under.

            不知道有幾人生還I don't know how many survivors.

            通知所有人Sound a general call.

            我要所有未參與救援的人員I want every living soul not working rescue

            去找那個手提箱looking for that briefcase.

            明白Roger that.

            科爾森 我們回基地 進入7級警戒Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.

            這意味著As of right now,

            戰爭開始了we are at war.

            我們該怎么辦?What do we do?

            片名:復仇者聯盟

            我今晚本不想鬧成這樣的This is not how I wanted this evening to go.

            我知道你今晚打的什么主意I know how you wanted this evening to go.

            相信我Believe me

            這樣更好this is better.

            你為誰工作?Who are you working for?

            萊蒙托夫吧?Lermentov, yes?

            難道他以為Does he think

            我們運貨we have to go through him

            還得他允許?to move our cargo?

            我以為索羅霍布將軍是出口貿易的負責人I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business.

            索羅霍布將軍Solohob

            就是個傀儡a bagman, a front.

            情報不靈害了你Your outdated information betrays you.

            大名鼎鼎的黑寡婦The famous Black Widow

            也就是個花瓶而已and she turns out to be simply another pretty face.

            你真的覺得我漂亮嗎?You really think I'm pretty?

            告訴萊蒙托夫 沒有他Tell Lermentov we don't need him

            貨我們照運不誤to move the tanks.

            他已經出局了Tell him he is out.

            還有...Well...

            ...你最好記牢了...you may have to write it down.

            找她的It's for her.

            聽清楚You listen carefully

            你的位置是索倫斯基廣場1區14棟3層You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.

            我們有一架F-22正在八里外候著你We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out.

            把電話給她 你要敢討價還價Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block

            我就把你給炸飛before you can make the lobby.

            我們需要你 - 開什么玩笑? 我在工作- We need you to come in. - Are you kidding? I'm working.

            情況緊急This takes precedence.

            審問正進行到一半I'm in the middle of an interrogation.

            這白癡全盤托出This moron is giving me everything.

            我什么也沒說啊I don't give everything.

            聽著 我現在抽不出身Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.

            老實說 娜塔莎...Natasha...

            巴頓叛變了Barton's been compromised.

            你別掛Let me put you on hold.

            巴頓現在在哪?Where is Barton now?

            不知道 - 還活著嗎?- We don't know. - But he's alive?

            應該是 你回來后我們再細聊We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back.

            但首先 你得去會會大家伙But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.

            科爾森 你知道鋼鐵俠已經對我失去信任了Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.

            鋼鐵俠我搞定 你搞定另一個I've got Stark. You get the big guy.

            你是誰?Who are you?

            出去!Get out!

            這里有病人!There is sickness here!

            你是醫生吧You're a doctor.

            我爸爸昏迷不醒!My father's not waking up!

            他發了高燒 不斷叫喚He has a fever and he's moaning

            一直不睜眼but his eyes won't open.

            慢慢說Slow down.

            我爸爸...My father...

            像他們一樣?Like them?

            求你了Please.

            下次該先把錢收了You should've got paid up front, Banner.

            我說 對于一個You know, for a man

            應該避免壓力的人而言who's supposed to be avoiding stress

            你真是選錯了落腳的地方you picked a hell of a place to settle.

            逃避壓力不是關鍵Avoiding stress isn't the secret.

            那該如何? 練瑜伽?Then what is it? Yoga?

            你幫我帶到郊區來 真夠聰明的You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.

            我猜這兒已經被包圍了吧I assume the whole place is surrounded.

            只有你和我Just you and me.

            還有你那位小影后?And your actress buddy?

            她也是特工嗎? 這么早就入伙了?Is she a spy, too? They start that young?

            我當初也是I did.

            你是誰?Who are you?

            我叫娜塔莎•羅曼諾夫Natasha Romanoff.

            你是來殺我的嗎 羅曼諾夫小姐?Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?

            這樣事情會鬧得很不愉快的Because that's not going to work out for everyone.

            不 當然不是 我代表神盾局來的No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.

            神盾局S.H.I.E.L.D.

            他們怎么找到我的?How did they find me?

            我們從沒跟丟過 博士We never lost you, Doctor.

            只是保持距離罷了We've kept our distance.

            也幫助過你不受他方勢力Even helped keep some other interested parties

            的騷擾off your scent.

            為什么?Why?

            尼克•弗瑞好像很信任你Nick Fury seems to trust you.

            我們現在需要你挺身而出But now we need you to come in.

            如果我拒絕呢?What if I say no?

            我會說服你I'll persuade you.

            那如果我的另一面說不呢?And what if the other guy says no?

            他安分守己已經一年多了You've been more than a year without an incident.

            我想他不會打破平靜的I don't think you want to break that streak.

            可不是每次我都能控制住的Well, I don't every time get what I want.

            博士 我們正面臨全球性的災難Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.

            我倒是試圖不造成災難Well, those I actively try to avoid.

            這This

            是宇宙魔方is the Tesseract.

            它里面潛藏著能毀滅地球的能量It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.

            那弗瑞想讓我怎樣 吞了?What does Fury want me to do, swallow it?

            他想讓你找到它 它被奪走了He wants you to find it. It's been taken.

            它發射出來的伽瑪信號太弱 我們無法跟蹤It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace.

            伽瑪射線 再也沒人比你更了解了There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do.

            如果有 我就不在這兒了If there was, that's where I'd be.

            那 弗瑞不是來找怪獸的?So, Fury isn't after the monster?

            起碼他不是這么說的Not that he's told me.

            他什么都跟你說嗎?And he tells you everything?

            和弗瑞談談 他需要你Talk to Fury. He needs you on this.

            他需要我住在籠子里?He needs me in a cage?

            沒人想把你關在...No one's going to put you in a...

            別騙我了!Stop lying to me!

            抱歉 剛剛失態了I'm sorry. That was mean.

            我只是想看看你的反應I just wanted to see what you'd do.

            我們都冷靜點Why don't we do this the easy way

            你也別拿著槍where you don't use that

            他也不會跑出來鬧事and the other guy doesn't make a mess.

            好嗎?Okay?

            好嗎 娜塔莎?Natasha?

            都后退Stand down.

            這兒沒事We're good here.

            還說"只有你和我"Just you and me.

            這已經越界了 指揮官This is out of line, Director.

            你在和無法控制的力量打交道You're dealing with forces you can't control.

            你打過仗嗎 議員? 真槍實戰?You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?

            覺不覺得管得太死了?Did you feel an overabundance of control?

            你是說阿斯加德神域已經向我們宣戰了嗎?You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?

            不是阿斯加德神域 是洛基Not Asgard. Loki.

            他不可能單獨行動 他的同伙呢?He can't be working alone. What about the other one?

            他哥哥His brother.

            據情報 托爾并無敵意Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile

            但他在另一個星球but he's worlds away.

            我們不能指望他幫忙We can't depend on him to help, either.

            得靠我們自己It's up to us.

            所以我們一直讓你專注于第二階段Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 【第2句】:

            它專門用來應對...It was designed for exactly this...

            第二階段還不完善 可敵人已至Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is.

            我們需要一支應急部隊We need a response team.

            復仇者計劃叫停了The Avengers Initiative was shut down.

            這不是復仇者This isn't about the Avengers.

            我們看到了名單We've seen the list.

            你手下有世界頂級的秘密安全部隊You're running the world's greatest covert security network

            你卻要把人類的安危和命運and you're going to leave the fate of the human race

            交給一群怪物to a handful of freaks.

            我沒想交給誰I'm not leaving anything to anyone.

            我們需要一個應急部隊We need a response team.

            他們可能性格孤僻 甚至有缺陷These people may be isolated, unbalanced even

            但我相信 正確指引下這是一支好隊伍but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.

            你相信?You believe?

            勝仗不是靠直覺 指揮官War isn't won by sentiment, Director.

            不 靠的是士兵No, it's won by soldiers.

            時間不多了There's not enough time.

            必須把它拋下水!I got to put her in the water!

            你不會孤單的You won't be alone.

            天吶Oh, my God.

            這人還活著!This guy is still alive!

            睡不著?Trouble sleeping?

            我睡了70年了 長官 已經睡夠了I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.

            那你應該出去轉轉 開心點 看看世界Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.

            我昏迷時 我們在打仗When I went under, the world was at war.

            我醒來后 他們說我們贏了I wake up, they say we won.

            但他們沒說我們丟了什么They didn't say what we lost.

            一路走來確實有些錯誤We've made some mistakes along the way.

            最近也有個Some, very recently.

            你是帶著任務來的 長官?Are you here with a mission, sir?

            是的I am.

            想要讓我重返世界?Trying to get me back in the world?

            是去拯救它Trying to save it.

            九頭蛇組織的秘密武器HYDRA'S secret weapon.

            他們找你的時候Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean

            一代鋼鐵俠從深海里撈上來的when he was looking for you.

            他想法和我們一樣He thought what we think.

            宇宙魔方可能是開啟無盡能源的鑰匙The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.

            這是我們的世界極缺的That's something the world sorely needs.

            誰奪走了?Who took it from you?

            他叫洛基He's called Loki.

            他不是地球人He's not from around here.

            如果你加入的話There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on

            得給你補補功課了if you're in.

            世界的變化遠遠The world has gotten even stranger

            超乎你的想象than you already know.

            超乎我的想象 這不太可能At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

            我跟你賭十塊Ten bucks says you're wrong.

            任務詳細內容There's a debriefing packet

            已經放到你公寓waiting for you back at your apartment.

            關于宇宙魔方Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract

            我們還要知道些什么?that we ought to know now?

            你們該把它留在海里You should have left it in the ocean.

            我這邊都搞定了 接下來就看你的了Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.

            你把電纜切斷了?You disconnected the transmission lines?

            我們斷電了嗎?Are we off the grid?

            斯塔克大廈將會成為Stark Tower is about to become a beacon

            可再生能源的先驅of self-sustaining clean energy.

            好吧 那得等電弧反應堆Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over

            起作用and it actually works.

            我想可以I assume.

            接通電源Light her up.

            看起來怎么樣?How does it look?

            就像圣誕節一樣 不過更有我的特色Like Christmas, but with more me.

            我們得引起更大的社會關注We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.

            開點新聞發布會You need to do some press.

            我明天會去華盛頓I'm in DC tomorrow,

            去選另外的三幢樓的地址I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.

            小辣椒 真煞風景 當下 記得嗎?Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember?

            活在當下Enjoy the moment.

            你進來再說Get in here and I will.

            先生 神盾局的科爾森特工找您Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the line.

            就說我不在I'm not in.

            我真的不在I'm actually out.

            先生 他不肯走Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.

            學聰明點 賈維斯 我在約會呢Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.

            電壓很穩定 我覺得Levels are holding steady, I think.

            那是當然 這可是我親手做的Of course they are. I was directly involved.

            我想問一個問題Which brings me to my next question.

            做天才的感覺怎么樣?How does it feel to be a genius?

            這個啊 我可不知道 對不對?Well, I really wouldn't know, now would I?

            什么意思? 這都歸功于你What do you mean? All this came from you.

            不 一切都歸功于它No, all this came from that.

            別太謙虛 拜托Give yourself some credit. Please.

            斯塔克大廈是你的成果Stark Tower is your baby.

            算你12%的功勞Give yourself 12% of the credit.

            才12%?12%?

            你如果爭取一下我給你15An argument can be made for 【第15句】:

            12%? 還說是我成果?12%? My baby?

            體力活可都是我做的Well, I did do all the heavy lifting.

            準確地說 重物都是我搬的Literally, I lifted the heavy things.

            抱歉 安保系統一團糟?And, sorry, but the security snafu?

            那都怪你That was on you.

            我的私人電梯... - 我們的電梯? My private elevator... - you mean our elevator?

            成天擠滿了汗味熏天的工人It was teeming with sweaty workmen.

            看來剛才百分比那段話I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages

            我得好好來補償你了?in some subtle way later, aren't I?

            你想得美It's not going to be that subtle.

            這樣吧I'll tell you what.

            我把你的姓"波茨"寫到下一幢樓上The next building is gonna say "Potts" on the tower.

            寫房本上吧On the lease.

            問問你媽 你能不能跟我姓?Call your mom. Can you bunk over?

            先生 電話Sir, the telephone.

            貌似我的程序被人篡改了I'm afraid my protocols are being overridden.

            斯塔克先生 我們得談談Mr Stark, we need to talk.

            你現在看到的是本人的全息影像You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.

            請留言 - 事情很緊急 Please leave a message. - This Is urgent.

            那請緊急留言Then leave it urgently.

            有人入侵 都怪你Security breach. It's on you.

            斯塔克先生 - 菲爾!進來坐 Mr Stark. - Phil!Come in.

            還叫"菲爾"?Phil?

            我還有事I can't stay.

            他叫特工His first name is "Agent."

            進來吧 我們正在慶祝呢Come on in. We're celebrating.

            所以他不能久留Which is why he can't stay.

            我們需要你立刻看一看這份文件We need you to look this over as soon as possible.

            我不喜歡接東西I don't like being handed things.

            沒事 因為我很喜歡接東西That's fine, because I love to be handed things.

            我們換換吧So, let's trade.

            謝謝你嘞Thank you.

            官方咨詢時間是8點到5點Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5

            隔周的周四every other Thursday.

            這不是咨詢This isn't a consultation.

            是關于復仇者計劃的嗎?Is this about the Avengers?

            我可什么都不知道Which I know nothing about.

            復仇者計劃已經廢棄了 我以為The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought.

            而且你們還看不上我And I didn't even qualify.

            這個我也不知道I didn't know that either.

            顯然 我這人善變又自戀Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed,

            不適合團隊合作don't play well with others.

            這個我倒是知道That I did know.

            這事已經不關乎你的性格了This isn't about personality profiles any more.

            隨便吧 波茨女士 來一下?Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?

            請稍等Half a mo.

            我以為我們在享受當下呢You know, I thought we were having a moment.

            只享受了12%I was having 12% of a moment.

            好像很嚴重 菲爾看起來很緊張This seems serious. Phil's pretty shaken.

            你怎么知道的... 為什么叫他"菲爾"?How would you know if it's... Why is he "Phil"?

            這都是什么啊?What is all this?

            這是This is

            這些this.

            我今晚坐飛機去華盛頓I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight.

            明天去吧Tomorrow.

            你有功課要做 好好補功課You have homework. You have a lot of homework.

            好吧 如果沒有呢?Well, What if I didn't?

            如果沒有? - 是的- If you didn't? - Yeah.

            你是說等你做完了?You mean when you've finished?

            好吧 那...Well, then...

            就這么說定了 注意安全Square deal. Fly safe.

            認真工作哦Work hard.

            你能送我去拉呱迪亞機場嗎?So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?

            我可以送你過去 - 太好了 I can drop you. - Fantastic.

            誒我說I want to hear

            那個大提琴女 你倆還好著么?about the cellist. Is that still a thing?

            她回波蘭去了She moved back to Portland.

            什么? 討厭!What? Boo!

            離基地還有四十分鐘 長官We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.

            這個班納博士想復制博士在我身上用的藥?So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?

            很多人都想A lot of people were.

            你是世界上第一個超級英雄You were the world's first superhero.

            班納覺得伽馬射線可能是解開Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking

            艾斯金博士的配方的關鍵Erskine's original formula.

            他沒成功 對吧?Didn't really go his way, did it?

            確實Not so much.

            不變身時 他就像霍金When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.

            就是說他很聰明He's like a smart person.

            我得說I gotta say,

            正式見到你真是非常榮幸it's an honour to meet you officially.

            之前也見過I've sort of met you. I mean,

            你沉睡時我看過你I watched you while you were sleeping.

            我是說 他們把你I mean, I was present

            從冰層里救起的時候我在場while you were unconscious from the ice.

            對于我來說能跟你You know, it's really just a huge honour

            同船真是莫大的榮幸...to have you on board this...

            我希望我能勝任I hope I'm the man for the job.

            哦 那必須的Oh, you are. Absolutely.

            我們把制服改了改We made some modifications to the uniform.

            我自己加了些設計進去I had a little design input.

            制服?The uniform?

            星條啥的會不會Aren't the stars and stripes a little

            太復古了?old-fashioned?

            當今世界如此混亂With everything that's happening

            潛在威脅即將涌現and the things that are about to come to light,

            人們正需要復古一下people might just need a little old-fashioned.

            奇塔瑞已經急不可耐了The Chitauri grow restless.

            稍安勿躁Let them gird themselves.

            待我引領他們打響光榮戰爭I will lead them in the glorious battle.

            戰爭?Battle?

            就地球上的那些螻蟻?Against the meagre might of Earth?

            我說光榮 并不艱難Glorious, not lengthy.

            如果你的軍隊如你所說的一樣不可戰勝If your force is as formidable as you claim.

            你是在質疑我們嗎?You question us?

            你是在質疑他You question him,

            質疑那個賜你權杖的人?he who put the sceptre in your hand?

            當你流離被驅逐后傳授你知識Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose

            賦予你新使命的男人?when you were cast out, defeated?

            我曾是王!I was a king!

            阿斯加德王位本屬于我The rightful king of Asgard,

            何奈遭人背叛betrayed.

            你胸無大志Your ambition is little

            思想幼稚and born of childish need.

            我們則放眼地球之外We look beyond the Earth

            企及宇宙魔方帶來的更廣闊的世界to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.

            你們還沒得到宇宙魔方You don't have the Tesseract yet.

            我這不是威脅I don't threaten.

            只要我還沒開啟傳送門But until I open the doors,

            只要你的軍隊不在我的統領下until your force is mine to command,

            你就是一紙空談you are but words.

            去戰爭吧 阿斯加德人You will have your war, Asgardian.

            如果你戰敗If you fail,

            如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手if the Tesseract is kept from us,

            就算你逃到天涯海角there will be no realm, no barren moon,

            他也不會放過你的no crevice where he cannot find you.

            你以為你知道痛苦的滋味?You think you know pain?

            他會讓你 痛不欲生He will make you long for something sweet as pain.

            去拿隊長的裝備Stow the captain's gear.

            是 長官Yes, sir.

            羅曼諾夫特工 這是羅杰斯隊長Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers.

            女士 - 你好- Ma'am. - Hi.

            艦橋那邊找你They need you on the bridge.

            他們要做面部追蹤They're starting the face-trace.

            待會見See you there.

            他們從冰層里找到你的事 可引起了不小的轟動呢It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice.

            我還以為科爾森會樂暈呢I thought Coulson was gonna swoon.

            他求你給他的美國隊長集卡冊簽名了嗎?Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?

            集卡冊?Trading cards?

            古董了 他引以為豪的They're vintage. He's very proud.

            班納博士Dr Banner.

            嗯 你好Yeah, hi.

            早聽說你會來的They told me you would be coming.

            傳聞你能找到魔方Word is, you can find the Cube.

            你還聽說了別的傳聞么?Is that the only word on me?

            別的我都不在乎Only word I care about.

            你一定覺得沒法適應吧It must be strange for you, all of this.

            說實在的 這是久違的感覺Well, this is actually kind of familiar.

            先生們 你們一會進去聊吧Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute.

            這里待會就有點缺氧了It's going to get a little hard to breathe.

            空勤人員 清空甲板Flight crew, secure the deck.

            這是潛艇?Is this a submarine?

            真的?Really?

            他們要我待在密閉的加壓金屬罐里嗎?They want me in a submerged, pressurised, metal container?

            不 不 這個更糟No, no, this is much worse.

            懸停動力檢查完畢 動力循環就位Hover power check complete. Position cyclic.

            馬力提升至8%Increase collective to 【第8句】:0%.

            準備全速起航Preparing for maximum performance takeoff.

            動力輸出升至最高Increase output to capacity.

            動力裝置已達到峰值Power plant performing at capacity.

            準備就緒We are clear.

            引擎全開All engines operating.

            神盾局1【第93句】:6號緊急協議已實行S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 1【第93句】:6 in effect.

            已達到預定高度 長官 - 好 We Are at level, sir. - Good.

            隱形吧Let's vanish.

            啟動模擬反光板Engage retro-reflection panels.

            反光板已啟動Reflection panels engaged.

            各位Gentlemen.

            博士 感謝你的光臨Doctor, thank you for coming.

            感謝你友好的邀請Thanks for asking nicely.

            那 我要在這里待多久?So, how long am I staying?

            等我們奪回宇宙魔方Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,

            你就自由了you're in the wind.

            那你們進展如何?Where are you with that?

            我們正在掃描全球所有We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible

            無線攝像頭camera on the planet.

            手機 筆記本電腦...Cell phones, laptops...

            只要連得上衛星 就都是我們的眼線If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.

            就這樣還是來不及That's still not gonna find them in time.

            你們得縮小搜索范圍You have to narrow your field.

            你能調用多少光譜分析儀?How many spectrometers do you have access to?

            你需要多少? - 那聯系所有的實驗室吧 How many Are there? - Call every lab you know.

            讓他們把光譜分析儀放到房頂Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof

            校準到搜索伽馬射線and calibrate them for gamma rays.

            我會用聚群識別 草擬出跟蹤算法I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.

            這樣起碼可以排除幾個區域At least we could rule out a few places.

            有我工作的地方嗎?Do you have somewhere for me to work?

            羅曼諾夫特工Agent Romanoff,

            麻煩你帶班納博士去他的實驗室 好嗎?could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?

            你會喜歡的 博士 那兒設備齊全You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.

            把這個放到那邊Put it over there.

            你從哪找來的這些人?Where did you find all these people?

            神盾局從來不缺敵人 博士S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.

            這就是你要找的東西?Is this the stuff you need?

            對 銥Yeah, iridium.

            隕石里就有 能形成反質子It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.

            這東西可不好找It's very hard to get hold of.

            神盾局知道你需要它就更難了Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.

            一時糊涂嘛Well, I didn't know.

            你來啦!Hey!

            宇宙魔方教會我好多The Tesseract has shown me so much.

            不只是知識 是真理It's more than knowledge. It's truth.

            我知道I know.

            你看到了什么 巴頓特工?What did it show you, Agent Barton?

            我的下一個目標My next target.

            要我做什么Tell me what you need.

            聲東擊西I need a distraction.

            還有一顆眼珠And an eyeball.

            我是說 要是太麻煩的話I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

            沒 沒 不麻煩No, no. It's fine.

            是套典藏版It's a vintage set.

            我搜集了幾年才集齊It took me a couple of years to collect them all.

            九成新Near mint.

            邊角有點磨損 但是...Slight foxing around the edges, but...

            目標出現 67%吻合度We got a hit. A 67% match.

            等等 交叉對比顯示79%吻合Wait. Cross match, 79%.

            地點?Location?

            德國斯圖加特 國王大道28號Stuttgart, Germany. 28 K?nigstrasse.

            他沒躲躲藏藏He's not exactly hiding.

            隊長Captain,

            到你上場了you're up.

            給我跪下Kneel before me.

            我說I said

            跪下!kneel!

            這樣多簡單?ls not this simpler?

            這不就是你們本性嗎?Is this not your natural state?

            這才是人性的本質It's the unspoken truth of humanity,

            你們內心渴望被征服that you crave subjugation.

            疲于追逐光鮮的自由 而丟失了生活的樂趣The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy

            迷失在權利的角逐in a mad scramble for power,

            就為獲得認同for identity.

            你們生來奴性You were made to be ruled.

            到頭來In the end,

            都會乖乖俯首稱臣you will always kneel.

            那也不向你這樣的人稱臣Not to men like you.

            沒有像我這樣的人There are no men like me.

            像你這樣的人有的是There are always men like you.

            看看這位長者 諸位Look to your elder, people.

            我將殺雞儆猴Let him be an example.

            知道嗎 上次我來德國的時候You know, the last time I was in Germany,

            看到一個把別人都踩在腳下的人and saw a man standing above everybody else,

            我們最后刀鋒相向we ended up disagreeing.

            士兵啊The soldier.

            過時的人The man out of time.

            過時的不是我I'm not the one who's out of time.

            洛基 放下武器 投降吧Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

            跪下Kneel.

            休想!Not today!

            他移動太快了The guy's all over the place.

            羅曼諾夫特工 你想我了嗎?Agent Romanoff. You miss me?

            到你了 小獵物Make your move, Reindeer Games.

            這就對了Good move.

            斯塔克先生Mr Stark.

            隊長Captain.

            他開口了嗎?Is he saying anything?

            一言未發Not a word.

            先把他帶過來 時間不多了Just get him here. We're low on time.

            有什么不對勁I don't like it.

            什么 搖滾之星這么容易就放棄了?What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?

            沒你說的那么容易I don't remember it being that easy.

            這家伙挺強力的This guy packs a wallop.

            不過 你一把年級 身手也挺矯健的Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow.

            你練的那叫什么 普拉提?What's your thing, Pilates?

            什么?What?

            跟健美操差不多It's like calisthenics.

            這些你可能不知道You might have missed a couple of things

            那么多年都做冰棍去了doing time as a Capsicle.

            弗瑞沒說也找你了Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.

            是 他沒說的事可多了Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.

            哪來的閃電?Where's this coming from?

            怎么了? 你還怕閃電啊?What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?

            我只是不太喜歡閃電的附屬品I'm not overly fond of what follows.

            你要做什么?What are you doing?

            半路殺出個程咬金And now there's that guy.

            又來一個阿斯加德人?Another Asgardian?

            是友軍嗎? - 無所謂了- That guy's a friendly? - Doesn't matter.

            不管是放了洛基還是殺了他 宇宙魔方都找不回來了If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.

            斯塔克 我們要有個進攻計劃!Stark, we need a plan of attack!

            我已經有計劃了 進攻I have a plan. Attack.

            這場我觀戰 隊長I'd sit this one out, Cap.

            我可不能觀戰I don't see how I can.

            他們都是神話中的人物 都是神啊These guys come from legend. They're basically gods.

            只有上帝是神 女士There's only one God, ma'am.

            神也不會打扮成那樣And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

            宇宙魔方在哪?Where is the Tesseract?

            我也想你了I missed you, too.

            我看起來像是玩的嗎?Do I look to be in a gaming mood?

            你應該感謝我You should thank me.

            彩虹橋都毀了 父親聚集了多少With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy

            暗能量才把你傳送到did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here

            你這寶貝地球來?to your precious Earth?

            我以為你死了I thought you dead.

            你為我哀悼了嗎?Did you mourn?

            我們都哀悼了 我們的父王...We all did. Our father...

            你父王Your father.

            他告訴你我的身世了吧?He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?

            我們一起長大We were raised together.

            一起玩鬧 一起征戰We played together, we fought together.

            這些你都不記得了嗎?Do you remember none of that?

            我的記憶里只有陰影I remember a shadow.

            在你光芒的陰影里成長Living in the shade of your greatness.

            我記得你將我扔下深淵I remember you tossing me into an abyss.

            我曾是 也該是王!I, who was, and should be, king!

            所以你就奪走我愛的世界So you take the world I love as a recompense

            來彌補你臆想出來的輕蔑?for your imagined slights?

            不 地球我會保護的 洛基No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki.

            看你保護的多好And you're doing a marvellous job with that.

            人類為了利益互相殘殺The humans slaughter each other in droves

            你卻束手無策while you idly fret.

            我意在統治他們 為什么不?I mean to rule them, as why should I not?

            你以為你就高人一等嗎?You think yourself above them?

            嗯 當然Well, yes.

            那你就沒能領悟統治的真諦 老弟Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.

            王位不適合你A throne would suit you ill.

            世面我比你見得多多了!I've seen worlds you've never known about!

            被放逐時 我成長了 OdinsonI have grown, Odinson, in my exile.

            我見識了宇宙魔方真正的力量I have seen the true power of the Tesseract,

            等我利用它時...and when I wield it...

            誰給你看的?Who showed you this power?

            稱王的想法誰慫恿的?Who controls the would-be king?

            - 我就是王! - 在這不是!- I am a king! - Not here!

            你交出宇宙魔方!You give up the Tesseract!

            放棄這個惡毒的夢想!You give up this poisonous dream!

            跟我回家吧You come home.

            我沒有家I don't have it.

            你需要魔方才能把我帶走You need the Cube to bring me home.

            但是我把它送出去了 不知道在哪But I've sent it off, I know not where.

            給我聽好了 老弟You listen well, brother.

            聽著呢I'm listening.

            別再碰我了Do not touch me again.

            那你也別搶我東西Then don't take my stuff.

            你別不知道天高地厚You have no idea what you're dealing with.

            莎士比亞劇團演出?Shakespeare in the Park?

            你媽知道你穿著她的披肩跑出來了嗎?Does mother know you wear-eth her drapes?

            你算哪根蔥 鐵皮人This is beyond you, metal man.

            洛基將會接受神域的制裁Loki will face Asgardian justice.

            等他交出魔方 他就是你的了 在那之前He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then,

            你別擋路了stay out of the way.

            不識相Tourist.

            好吧Okay.

            電力到達百分之四百Power at 400% capacity.

            不錯嘛?How about that?

            嘿!Hey!

            打夠了吧That's enough.

            我不知道你到底來地球干嘛的Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.

            我是來這粉碎洛基的陰謀的I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes.

            證明一下 把錘子放下Then prove it. Put that hammer down.

            嘿... 不好吧Yeah... No.

            餿主意 他愛死他的錘子了Bad call. He loves his hammer.

            你想讓我把錘子放下來?You want me to put the hammer down?

            這算不打不相識嗎?Are we done, here?

            再跟你說清楚In case it's unclear,

            如果你試圖逃跑if you try to escape,

            哪怕你撓一下那個玻璃if you so much as scratch that glass,

            你就會直接掉進3萬英尺的陷阱里it's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap.

            聽明白了吧?You get how that works?

            你是螞蟻 這是靴子Ant, boot.

            籠子很不錯It's an impressive cage.

            我覺得不是為我特意建的吧Not built, I think, for me.

            為了比你還強的人建的Built for something a lot stronger than you.

            噢 有所耳聞Oh, I've heard.

            沒腦子的野獸A mindless beast.

            還非說他是人類Makes play he's still a man.

            你是有多饑不擇食How desperate are you,

            才會召集這樣的怪物來保護你?that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?

            我有多饑不擇食?How desperate am I?

            你企圖對地球宣戰You threaten my world with war.

            你偷走了你無法控制的力量You steal a force you can't hope to control.

            你說要和平 卻為了取樂而殺戮You talk about peace, and you kill because it's fun.

            是你逼我的You have made me very desperate.

            你會為你做的付出代價You might not be glad that you did.

            到嘴邊被搶走了很不爽吧It burns you to have come so close.

            就要得到宇宙魔方了 獲得能源To have the Tesseract, to have power,

            無盡的能源unlimited power.

            你要用來做什么?And for what?

            照耀全人類的明燈A warm light for all mankind to share.

            你根本不懂真正的力量And then to be reminded what real power is.

            好吧 你個"真正的力量"想看雜志啥的再告訴我Well, let me know if "real power" wants a magazine or something.

            他挺會繞圈子 對吧?He really grows on you, doesn't he?

            洛基想拖延時間Loki's gonna drag this out.

            好了 托爾 他在玩什么花樣?So, Thor, what's his play?

            他有一支叫做奇塔瑞的軍隊He has an army called the Chitauri.

            他們不是神域的兵 不清楚哪冒出來的They're not of Asgard, nor any world known.

            他打算帶領他們對抗地球人He means to lead them against your people.

            他們幫他贏得地球They will win him the Earth,

            作為回報 我猜 他會交出宇宙魔方in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

            一支軍隊An army

            來自太空的軍隊from outer space.

            這樣的話 他就要再建一個傳送門So, he's building another portal.

            所以他才需要艾瑞克•塞爾維格That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.

            哪個塞爾維格?Selvig?

            他是天體物理學家 - 我們是朋友- He's an astrophysicist. - He's a friend.

            洛基不知用了什么法術迷惑了他Loki has him under some kind of spell,

            還有我們另一個同伙along with one of ours.

            我想知道洛基為何束手就擒I want to know why Loki let us take him.

            他在這又無法領導軍隊He's not leading an army from here.

            我覺得我們不應該太關注洛基I don't think we should be focusing on Loki.

            他腦子都不知道裝了什么鬼東西That guy's brain is a bag full of cats.

            就是個瘋子You could smell crazy on him.

            說話注意點Have care how you speak.

            洛基確實是無理 但他畢竟是神域的人Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard.

            他還是我弟弟And he is my brother.

            他兩天就殺了80個人He killed 80 people in two days.

            好吧 他是收養的He's adopted.

            我覺得和技術有關I think it's about the mechanics.

            銥... 他們需要銥做什么?Iridium... What do they need the iridium for?

            那是一種穩定劑It's a stabilising agent.

            我說真的呢 挑個周末I'm just saying, pick a weekend.

            我開飛機送你去波特蘭I'll fly you to Portland.

            愛情要保鮮Keep love alive.

            也就是說傳送門不會像上次It means the portal won't collapse on itself

            在神盾局一樣自己崩塌like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D.

            別見怪啊 爆脾氣 你那錘子有兩下子No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing.

            還有 銥能保證傳送門開的足夠大Also, it means the portal can open as wide

            并且如洛基所愿開的很久and stay open as long, as Loki wants.

            后桅升起來 上桅帆轉一下Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails.

            那個男的在玩"小~蜜蜂"That man is playing Galaga.

            他覺得我們不會注意到的 但被我發現了He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.

            弗瑞是怎么看到這邊的?How does Fury even see these?

            他會轉身看He turns.

            聽著就累人Sounds exhausting.

            剩下的一些原材料The rest of the raw materials,

            巴頓特工都能輕易得搞到手Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily.

            他需要的另外一個主要部件The only major component he still needs

            就是高能量密度的電源is a power source of high-energy density.

            那是啟動魔方的推力Something to kick-start the Cube.

            你什么時候成了熱核反應天體物理專家了?When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?

            昨晚現學的Last night.

            任務包 塞爾維格的筆記 論文片段The packet, Selvig's notes, the extraction theory papers.

            就我做了功課嗎?Am I the only one who did the reading?

            洛基需要什么特殊能源嗎?Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?

            他得把魔方加熱到12億開氏度He would have to heat the Cube to 120-million Kelvin

            才能打破庫侖位壘just to break through the Coulomb barrier.

            除非塞爾維格已經知道如何穩定Unless Selvig has figured out how to stabilise

            量子穿隧效應the quantum tunnelling effect.

            如果他找到了方法Well, if he could do that,

            地球上任何一個反應堆他都能做重離子劇變he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet.

            嘿 終于有同道中人了Finally, someone who speaks English.

            這都說的什么?Is that what just happened?

            真高興認識你 班納教授It's good to meet you, Dr Banner.

            您那篇反電子碰撞的論文真是無與倫比Your work on antielectron collisions is unparalleled.

            我也超迷你失去控制And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control

            變成綠巨人的樣子and turn into an enormous green rage-monster.

            謝謝夸獎了Thanks.

            班納教授只是來追蹤魔方的Dr Banner is only here to track the Cube.

            我也希望你們一起合作I was hoping you might join him.

            我覺得要從他那根手杖開始查I would start with that stick of his.

            可能有魔力It may be magical,

            用起來很像九頭蛇的武器but it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon.

            這我倒不清楚 但那是由魔方驅動的I don't know about that, but it is powered by the Cube.

            我也想知道洛基是怎么用它And I would like to know how Loki used it

            把我見過最清醒的兩個人to turn two of the sharpest men I know

            變成了他的飛猴(意為跟班)into his personal flying monkeys.

            什么猴子? 不明白Monkeys? I do not understand.

            我明白I do.

            我知道這個詞的典故I understood that reference.

            我們開始吧 博士?Shall we play, Doctor?

            這邊請This way, sir.

            伽馬讀數非常吻合The gamma readings are definitely consistent

            塞爾維格對宇宙魔方的研究報告with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract.

            但還要花好些時間來處理數據But it's going to take weeks to process.

            如果我們繞開他們的主機If we bypass their mainframe

            直接進入他們的主機群and direct route to the Homer cluster,

            就能按每秒600萬億次浮點計算來運行we can clock this at around 600 teraflops.

            我可就帶了個牙刷來All I packed was a toothbrush.

            你有空應該來斯塔克大廈看看You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime.

            最頂上十層全是研究開發部Top ten floors, all R&D.

            你肯定會喜歡的 簡直是天堂You'd love it. It's Candy Land.

            謝了 但是上一次我去紐約的時候Thanks, but the last time I was in New York,

            差點把哈林區給毀了I kind of broke Harlem.

            放心 我保證給你一個毫無壓力的環境Well, I promise a stress-free environment.

            不讓你緊張 也不會驚嚇到No tension, no surprises.

            - 嘿! - 怎么不變身?- Hey! - Nothing?

            你瘋了嗎?Are you nuts?

            這可不好說Jury's out.

            你還真能壓住火氣 是吧?You really have got a lid on it, haven't you?

            秘訣是什么?What's your secret?

            抒情爵士 邦戈鼓 還是大麻?Mellow jazz, bongo drums huge bag of weed?

            你就不能正經點?Is everything a joke to you?

            生活多歡樂Funny things are.

            威脅到這條船上每個人的安全Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship

            這事可不歡樂isn't funny.

            無意冒犯 博士No offence, Doc.

            沒關系 如果這點小事都受不了It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard

            我就不會上船了if I couldn't handle pointy things.

            你太小心翼翼了 大塊頭 你要放松一下You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut.

            你也需要專心點 斯塔克先生And you need to focus on the problem, Mr Stark.

            你覺得我不專心?Do you think I'm not?

            弗瑞為什么把我們叫來? 為什么現在才叫? 之前呢?Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before?

            他對我們隱瞞了什么?What isn't he telling us?

            不了解透徹了 我沒法解決問題I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

            你覺得弗瑞隱瞞了我們?You think Fury's hiding something?

            他是個間諜啊 隊長 間諜之首啊He's a spy. Captain, he's "the" spy.

            他的秘密可是一環套一環的His secrets have secrets.

            他也愁著這事呢 對吧?It's bugging him, too. Isn't it?

            我只想完成我的任務 然后...I just want to finish my work here, and...

            博士 說吧?Doctor?

            照耀全人類的明燈A warm light for all mankind.

            這話洛基戳到了弗瑞的痛處Loki's jab at Fury about the Cube.

            我也聽到了I heard it.

            我覺得那是說給你聽的I think that was meant for you.

            就算巴頓沒有告訴洛基那棟大樓的事Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower,

            那也是轟動性的新聞了it was still all over the news.

            斯塔克大廈? 紐約那個The Stark Tower? The big, ugly

            又大又丑的建筑?building in New York?

            它由電弧反應堆供電 自給自足It's powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source.

            那棟大樓應該 自己供一年的電沒問題吧?That building will run itself for, what, a year?

            那只是個試驗It's just the prototype.

            我在清潔能源界可是很有名的I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now.

            他是這個意思That's what he's getting at.

            那么 為什么神盾局不讓他參加宇宙魔方的計劃呢?So, why didn't S.H.I.E.L.D. bring him in on the Tesseract project?

            還有他們在能源產業里What are they doing in the energy business

            都做了些什么?in the first place?

            我的解密程序一破解神盾局的密保檔案I should probably look into that once my decryption programme

            我就該立刻著手調查finishes breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secure files.

            抱歉 你剛 說...I'm sorry. Did you say...

            我一登船賈維斯就開始運行程序了Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge.

            幾個小時之后 我就會知道神盾局In a few hours, I'll know every dirty secret

            隱瞞的所有秘密S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever tried to hide.

            吃點藍莓么?Blueberry?

            怪不得他們不讓你參與了Yet you're confused about why they didn't want you around.

            一個情報機構還怕別人偷情報?An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence?

            聽起來不妙喔Historically, not awesome.

            我覺得洛基就想讓我們瞎猜I think Loki's trying to wind us up.

            他就想要發動戰爭This is a man who means to start a war

            如果我們不冷靜 他就得逞了and if we don't stay focused, he'll succeed.

            上面有命令 我們就應該服從We have orders. We should follow them.

            服從不是我的范Following's not really my style.

            什么都要有范 是吧?And you're all about style, aren't you?

            這間房間里Of the people in this room,

            誰穿著閃瞎狗眼的制服which one is, A, wearing a spangly outfit,

            還毫無用處的?and, B, not of use?

            史蒂夫 別告訴我你覺得一點都不奇怪Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you.

            找魔方去吧Just find the Cube.

            我老爸不停夸的怎么是這種人?That's the guy my dad never shut up about?

            當初不該把他放冰上 腦子都凍壞了I'm wondering if they shouldn't have kept him on ice.

            洛基這人他說的沒錯The guy's not wrong about Loki.

            相對我們他確實有優勢He does have the jump on us.

            他不就擁有一支頂級裝備的隊伍嘛What he's got is an Acme dynamite kit.

            說不定哪天就被橫掃了It's going to blow up in his face.

            到時候我肯定在場And I'm going to be there when it does.

            那我就坐等看新聞了Yeah. I'll read all about it.

            你也可以和我們一起上陣殺敵Or you'll be suiting up with the rest of us.

            別說笑了 我連盔甲都沒有You see, I don't get a suit of armour.

            輕裝上陣 硬碰硬I'm exposed. Like a nerve.

            簡直是噩夢It's a nightmare.

            我身體里每分每秒都有一堆彈片I've got a cluster of shrapnel trying every second

            嘗試著爬進我的心臟to crawl its way into my heart.

            被這個阻止了This stops it.

            這個小光環 不僅僅是盔甲This little circle of light, it's part of me now,

            現在已經成為了我的一部分not just armour.

            這是個可怕的特權It's a terrible privilege.

            不過你可以控制它 - 因為我學會了方法 But you can control it. - Because I learned how.

            這不一樣It's different.

            嗨 我了解你的那些意外事故Hey, I read all about your accident.

            那些伽瑪射線本該把你殺死That much gamma exposure should have killed you.

            你是說綠巨人...So you're saying that the Hulk...

            救了我的命?The other guy saved my life?

            那很好That's nice.

            這是個不錯的想法 不過目的是什么?It's a nice sentiment. Saved it for what?

            我想我們會知道的I guess we'll find out.

            你也許不喜歡那個目的You may not enjoy that.

            你也可能會喜歡And you just might.

            安全倉庫

            洛基一把博士帶走As soon as Loki took the doctor,

            我們就把簡•福斯特轉移了we moved Jane Foster.

            特羅姆瑟有一個很好的天文臺They've got an excellent observatory in Troms.

            昨天突然有人叫她去做顧問She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday.

            可觀的薪酬 私人飛機 非常偏僻Handsome fee, private plane, very remote.

            她會安全的She'll be safe.

            謝謝Thank you.

            洛基抓走艾瑞克•塞爾維格并不是意外It's no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig.

            我怕他完事后會滅口I dread what he plans for him once he's done.

            艾瑞克是個好人Erik is a good man.

            他常談起你He talks about you a lot.

            你改變了他的生活You changed his life.

            你改變了周圍的一切You changed everything around here.

            可以說他們很好They were better as they were.

            我們假裝在阿斯加德神域高人一等We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced

            但是我們來到這兒的時候 像比指鷸一樣作戰but we come here, battling like bilge snipe.

            像什么? - 俾施泰姆 Like what? - Bilge snipe.

            你知道 巨大有鱗的長著鹿角的怪物You know, huge, scaly, big antlers.

            地球上沒有那些? - 沒有吧- You don't have those? - I don't think so.

            好吧 他們令人厭惡Well, they are repulsive.

            他們無惡不作 毀滅一切And they trample everything in their path.

            我第一次來地球的時候 洛基的憤怒也跟著我When I first came to Earth, Loki's rage followed me here,

            人類付出了代價and your people paid the price.

            現在 又開始了And now, again.

            我年輕時英勇好戰In my youth, I courted war.

            戰爭還沒打響呢War hasn't started yet.

            你能逼洛基說出You think you could make Loki tell us

            宇宙魔方在哪兒嗎?where the Tesseract is?

            我不知道 洛基的思想難以捉摸I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield.

            他不僅渴望權力 還想報復我It's not just power he craves, it's vengeance, upon me.

            任何磨難都不能讓他低頭There's no pain would prise his need from him.

            許多家伙遭受折磨后A lot of guys think that

            都不這么想了until the pain starts.

            你叫我做什么?What are you asking me to do?

            我想問你 你準備做什么?I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?

            洛基是個囚犯Loki is a prisoner.

            那為什么我覺得他是這艘航母上Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat

            唯一想留下來的人呢?that wants to be here?

            還沒有多少人可以偷偷接近我There's not many people who can sneak up on me.

            可你想到了我會來But you figured I'd come.

            來早了After.

            在弗瑞想方設法折磨我之后After whatever tortures Fury can concoct,

            你才會出現 假情假意來安慰我you would appear as a friend, as a balm.

            我也會跟你合作的And I would cooperate.

            我想知道你對鷹眼俠做了什么I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton.

            我擴展了他的思想I would say I've expanded his mind.

            一旦你贏了And once you've won,

            一旦你稱王了once you're king of the mountain,

            他的心智會怎樣?what happens to his mind?

            這就是愛嗎 黑寡婦?Is this love, Agent Romanoff?

            小孩子才談情說愛 我欠他一個人情Love is for children. I owe him a debt.

            跟我文案Tell me.

            在我進神盾局之前... 我...Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D... I...

            嗯 我之前已經小有名氣Well, I made a name for myself.

            我會特定的技能組合I have a very specific skill set.

            我不在乎誰為此喪命I didn't care who I used it for, or on.

            我被神盾局的雷達跟蹤了I got on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar in a bad way.

            鷹眼俠被派來殺我Agent Barton was sent to kill me.

            他放了我He made a different call.

            如果我放了他 你會怎么做?And what will you do if I vow to spare him?

            我不會放你出去的Not let you out.

            我知道 但我喜歡這樣No, but I like this.

            你們的世界懸而未定 你卻在為了一個男人討價還價Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man.

            政權每天都在衰退Regimes fall every day.

            我不會為它難過 我是俄羅斯人I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian.

            以前是Or I was.

            你現在是什么人?And what are you now?

            這并不復雜It's really not that complicated.

            我欠了賬 就得償還I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out.

            你能嗎?Can you?

            你還的了那么多債?Can you wipe out that much red?

            德科夫的女兒Dreykov's daughter,

            圣保羅St Paulo,

            醫院的火災?the hospital fire?

            鷹眼俠把一切都告訴我了Barton told me everything.

            你血債累累Your ledger is dripping. It's gushing red

            你真以為救了一個比你好不了多少的人and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself

            就可以改變什么?will change anything?

            真是多愁善感This is the basest sentimentality.

            像個祈禱的孩子一樣This is a child at prayer.

            可悲!Pathetic!

            你為騙子們撒謊You lie and kill

            為殺手們殺人in the service of liars and killers.

            檢測到非法病毒

            你假裝獨處 有自己的準則You pretend to be separate, to have your own code,

            心里的恐懼得到補償something that makes up for the horrors.

            但是他們是你的一部分But they are part of you.

            他們永遠不會消失And they will never go away.

            我不會傷害鷹眼俠 直到我逼他殺了你I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you.

            慢慢的 熟悉的Slowly, intimately,

            用他知道你最怕的方法殺掉你in every way he knows you fear.

            然后他會醒來慢慢欣賞他的杰作And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work

            當他尖叫的時候 我會劈開他的頭骨and when he screams, I'll split his skull.

            這就是我的交易 你這個哭哭啼啼的賤人This is my bargain, you mewling quim.

            你這個殘忍的人You're a monster.

            哦 不Oh, no.

            你帶來的才是禽獸You brought the monster.

            那么是 班納So, Banner.

            那是你的計劃That's your play.

            什么?What?

            洛基打算讓綠巨人變身Loki means to unleash the Hulk.

            讓班納留在實驗室 我這就來Keep Banner in the lab. I'm on my way.

            把雷神也叫過去Send Thor as well.

            謝謝Thank you

            你的配合for your cooperation.

            鋼鐵俠 你在干什么?What are you doing, Mr Stark?

            我也想問你Kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

            你應該找出宇宙魔方的具體位置You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.

            我們在找 模型已鎖定We are. The model's locked

            現在我們正在掃描信號and we're sweeping for the signature now.

            掃上的時候When we get a hit,

            我們會定位到半英里內we'll have the location within half a mile.

            是的 然后你就可以要回你的魔方了 不用大驚小怪Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.

            階段2是什么?What is "Phase 2"?

            階段2是神盾局用魔方制造武器Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the Cube to make weapons.

            抱歉 電腦對我來說太慢了Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me.

            羅杰斯 我們收集了有關宇宙魔方的所以資料Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract.

            這并不意味著我們正制作...This does not mean that we're making...

            我很抱歉 NickI'm sorry, Nick.

            你為什么撒謊?What were you lying?

            我錯了 指揮官I was wrong, Director.

            世界一點沒變The world hasn't changed a bit.

            你知道這事?Did you know about this?

            你想離開這兒嗎You want to think about removing yourself

            博士?from this environment, Doctor?

            我在加爾各答 很遠I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed.

            洛基在控制你Loki is manipulating you.

            你不也是嗎?And you've been doing what, exactly?

            你不是因為我送秋波才來的You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.

            是 我也不會因為你突然的Yes, and I'm not leaving

            不安就離開because suddenly you get a little twitchy.

            我想知道神盾局為什么I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D.

            用宇宙魔方來制造大規模殺傷性武器is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.

            因為他Because of him.

            我?Me?

            去年 地球上來了一位外星訪客Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet

            進行了一場旗鼓相當的比賽 毀了一個小鎮who had a grudge match that levelled a small town.

            我們不僅發現宇宙中有其它生物We learned that not only are we not alone

            還發現我們的實力很微弱 武器很落后but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.

            我們星球的人只想和地球人和平相處My people want nothing but peace with your planet.

            但你們不是外星唯一的生物 對吧?But you're not the only people out there, are you?

            你們也不是唯一的威脅And you're not the only threat.

            這個世界有太多無法The world's filling up with people who can't be matched,

            敵過 控制的人了that can't be controlled.

            就像你控制著魔方?Like you controlled the Cube?

            你們用了宇宙魔方Your work with the Tesseract

            才把洛基和他的同盟招惹過來is what drew Loki to it, and his allies.

            這是給所有領域一個信號It is a signal to all the realms

            地球已經開始準備高級戰斗了that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war.

            高級形式?A higher form?

            你逼的我們You forced our hand.

            我們不得不想出點辦法來We had to come up with something.

            核威懾力量A nuclear deterrent.

            主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产日韩综合一区二区性色AV| 亚洲V无码一区二区三区四区观看| 在线视频亚洲一区| 男插女高潮一区二区| 日韩精品在线一区二区| 亚洲无删减国产精品一区| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区 | 青娱乐国产官网极品一区| 国产在线不卡一区| 亚洲日本中文字幕一区二区三区| 黑人大战亚洲人精品一区| 精品福利视频一区二区三区| 国产精品无码一区二区三区不卡| 一区二区三区四区视频在线| 在线观看午夜亚洲一区| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式影视| 午夜在线视频一区二区三区| 亚洲一区AV无码少妇电影☆| 99精品一区二区三区无码吞精| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 日韩一区二区在线观看| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站 | 女人和拘做受全程看视频日本综合a一区二区视频 | 无码精品人妻一区| 少妇无码一区二区三区| 波多野结衣中文字幕一区二区三区 | 一区二区三区在线观看| 无码人妻精品一区二区蜜桃百度| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区99| 国产一区二区三区手机在线观看| 麻豆精品久久久一区二区| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区无码| 福利国产微拍广场一区视频在线 | 少妇无码AV无码一区| 日韩精品久久一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区不卡| 视频一区二区在线播放| 亚洲色精品三区二区一区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久久hs| 日韩精品午夜视频一区二区三区|